Americold Logistics Argentina S.A., Buenos Aires, Argentina
Americold is the global leader in temperature-controlled warehousing and logistics to the food industry, offering the most comprehensive warehousing, transportation and logistics solutions in the world. Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Americold owns and operates over 160 temperature-controlled warehouses, with more than 1 billion cubic feet of storage, in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Argentina, with a Joint Venture in China. Americold’s facilities are an integral component of the supply chain connecting food producers, processors, distributors, and retailers to consumers. Americold serves more than 2,500 customers and employs 11,000 associates worldwide.
Temperature Controlled Storage
Americold’s been providing temperature-controlled storage and distribution since 1903. Americold has the largest portfolio of warehouses available, offering customer-dedicated temperature-controlled warehouses and Public Refrigerated Warehouses (PRW), ambient, chilled, frozen, deep frozen and anywhere in between.
Americold Buenos Aires Warehouse Services
• Refrigerated, Frozen, Temperature-controlled storage
• Temperature-managed environments from -20 Fahrenheit to ambient.
• Distribution, National Consolidation Programs, Multi-vendor Consolidation Program
• Dedicated facilities
• Public refrigerated warehouses
• Plant-Attached Storage
• Racked, double-height racked and bulk storage options
• Port Facilities
• Blast Freezing
• Food Processing
• Pick and Pack
• Date Stamping
• Labeling and Repacking
• Customization Postponement/Final Packing
• Display Configuration
• Capacity: Refrigerated Cu Ft: 6,722,050, Warehouse Sq Ft: 134,441
465, Calle 2, Fatima,
Telephone: +54 11 4008 7900
Fax: +54 11 4008 7968