Frozen Fish International GmbH, Bremerhaven, Germany
Frozen Fish International GmbH and Iglo GmbH together make up the German section of Nomad Foods Europe. Launched in 1956 in Belgium, in 1960 in the Netherlands and in the early 1960s in Germany (the original brand in Germany for the launch of fish fingers was ‘Solo Feinfrost’) Iglo has become the largest and best-known frozen food brand in Germany, Austria, Belgium and Portugal. Generations of children have grown up with iglo’s iconic Captain Iglo. Iglo Germany is owned by Nomad Foods Europe.
The Iglo frozen food products are sold across the European continent in the countries Austria, Germany, Hungary, The Netherlands, Portugal, Belgium and France.
About Nomad Foods
Nomad Foods Europe is a market leading frozen food company with a rich heritage and iconic brands which have stood the test of time. As a leading packaged foods company they aim to build a global portfolio of best-in-class food companies and brands within the frozen category and across the broader food sector.
Nomad Foods Brands
Nomad Foods owns several market leading brands. The brands manufacturing frozen food products are:
• Birds Eye, United Kingdom and Ireland, and is the leading frozen food brand in the UK.
• Iglo, France, Greece, Portugal, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Hungary, Germany, Austria and Belgium. Iglo is the largest and best-known frozen food brand in Germany, Austria, Belgium and Portugal.
• Findus, Sweden, France, Spain, Finland and Norway. Founded as Skånska Fruktvin Likörfabriken in Sweden in 1903. The company was renamed Findus In 1941 and began producing frozen food products in 1945. Findus began exporting frozen food to other European countries in the late 1950s.
• Findus Italy, Findus has been synonymous with quality frozen food including the signature dishes of Italian cuisine such as risottos and pasta.
• Lutosa, the Lutosa brand is number 1 in Belgium, offering a wide range of fries and frozen potato specialties.
• La Cocinera, Spain, traditional Spanish products, La Cocinera is one of the most popular and well-known brands in the Spanish frozen food aisle.
The above brands are synonymous with frozen food and offer consumers great tasting, easy-to-prepare food that is nutritious and good value.
Nomad Foods Headquarters and facilities
Headquartered in the UK, Nomad employs 3800 people in 17 countries, with 9 factories. Which gives them the scale, the talent and the opportunities to achieve their ambitions.
• Fish products, Fish fingers, Fish Burgers, Battered and Breaded Fish
• Fresh Frozen Vegetables, Frozen Spinach and Peas
• Ready Meals
• Chicken products, Chicken nuggets
• Vegan products
Address Frozen Fish International GmbH
Am Lunedeich 115
D – 27572 Bremerhaven
Telephone: +49 471 92 652 0
Fax: +49 471 92 652 831