Green Yard Frozen Belgium NV, HQ, 2860 Sint-Katelijne-Waver, Belgium
About Green Yard Frozen
IQF Frozen Fruit, Herbs, Pasta, Potatoes, Rice and Vegetables. Greenyard Frozen is a worldwide market leader in frozen foods. We transform freshly harvested vegetables and fruits into food products that are easy to store, conserve and consume. Our products respond to the needs of modern consumers who want to enjoy healthy and tasty food, with a minimum of preparation time. We offer our customers – including retailers, food service companies and the food industry in general – a wide range of innovative and high-quality products, excellent service and advanced logistics.
Greenyard Frozen Belgium was founded in 1965 as pioneer in frozen vegetables in the heart of West Flanders. Greenyard Frozen Belgium is an international producer and supplier of fresh-frozen vegetables and fruits.
Green Yard Frozen products:
Greenyard Frozen offers a wide range of frozen food products that cater to the needs and desires of any lifestyle.
• IQF Frozen Fruit (Apple, Blackberries, Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, Lingonberries, Pineapple, Red Currants, Sour Cherries, Black Currants)
• IQF Frozen Vegetables (Eggplant, Bamboo, Bean Sprouts, Beans, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Mushrooms, Peas, Pea Pods, Endive, Broad Beans, Edamame Beans, Fennel, Flageolet Beans, Kale, Legumes, Carrots, Chervil, Celeriac, Kohlrabi, Pumpkin, Chard, Corn, Olives, Parsnips, Leek, Paprika, Brussels Sprouts, Beetroot, Red Cabbage, Romanesco, Turnip, Cucumber, Celery, Salsify, Asparagus, Spinach, Shallots, Tomato, Water Chestnuts, White Cabbage, Savoy Cabbage, Zucchini, Onion, Rhubarb)
• IQF Frozen Herbs (Parsley, Garden Cress, Chervil, Chives, Sorrel, , Basil, Dill, Tarragon, Spring Onions, Garden Cress, Ginger Puree, Chervil, Garlic, Coriander, Marjoran, Oregano, Parsley, Rosemary, Chives, Thyme)
• IQF Frozen Pasta (Pasta, Fusilli, Macaroni, Farfalle, Penne)
• IQF Frozen Rice
• IQF Frozen Potatoes (Parisian Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes)
Address Corporate Office:
Telephone: +32 15 32 42 00