Van Uden Chilled & Frozen
Van Uden Chilled & Frozen specialises in temperature-controlled supply chain management. The latest member of the Van Uden family is a valuable addition to Van Uden’s broad range of services. A first-rate, highly experienced team is on hand to safely transport your products to their international destination, whether they are fresh, chilled or frozen.
Characteristics of Van Uden Chilled & Frozen services:
– Air-conditioned transport within Europe.
– Reefer transport via sea freight
– A fleet of trucks offering transportation of heated, chilled and frozen goods.
– Various modes of transport offering national and international transportation: food and non-food products, container transport, small-scale and combined consignments.
– Remote temperature monitoring using an ICT monitoring system (between -25 and +25°C).
– Track & Trace allows customers to keep track of the location and temperature of their goods.
– Option of a 24/7 shuttle service between the production site and distribution centre.
– Advice and guidance when configuring an air-conditioned or non-air-conditioned supply chain.
Van Maasdijkweg 27
3088 EC Rotterdam
T +31 (0)10 799 0254